Sunday, September 18, 2011

SundayFunnies, Volume 185

Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least they can find Kuwait.


-A. Whitney Brown



I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.

- Stephen Wright



When they asked George Washington for his ID, he just took out a quarter.

- Stephen Wright.



Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives.

--Sue Murphy



I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!'

-Bruce Baum



You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.

- Ellen DeGeners.



The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.



- Salvador Dali (1904-1989)



Maybe this world is another planet's Hell.

- Aldous Huxley (1894-1963)



I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.

- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)



Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)



You can observe a lot by just watching.

- Yogi Berra



The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

- Walter Bagehot



Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours.

- Yogi Berra



He who sleeps on the floor will not fall off the bed.

- Robert Gronock.



Like math? We could add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide our legs, and multiply!

- Frank



Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?



Answer: I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever.

- Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss Universe contest

No comments: