Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just so you'll know.....

If you're not familiar witrh Rick Roger's fine blog, hosted by these same folks, you may not be immediately familiar with how to post a reply or comment. I remember I did not quite get it the first time I viewed Rick's blog. At the bottom of my postings, you will see something like this: "Posted by Jay Moreno at 12:36 PM 0 comments " or it may say "10 comments," or whatever. Just click on "x comments" and you're good to go. You may post anonymously and sign (or not) your name or a name at the end of your anonymous message. OR, you may register as a Google user. That info will not be available to me. By registering, all of your posts will be identified with what ever name you choose as a header. Also, no one thereafter can pretend to be you. Sounds way more comlicated than it is, believe me.

No comments: