Friday, February 29, 2008

TOPIX Watch

Well, I see that since I was banned the 2nd and 3rd shifts at the CCSO no longer have the duty to post inanity after consecutive inanity to keep the revelations about their corrupt boss, Sheriff William E. Smith, from the top. I guess that they've gone back to watching inmates have sex in the shower. Of course, now, there is no need to push the revelations down because all of my posts on those threads - the ones that nailed BTW's sorry butt to the wall - have been eras ed. Does anyone STILL not believe that that was a coordinated Thuggie effort from inside CCSO? Think any other revelations about BTW will EVER see the light of day over there again? This is an interesting, real life, microcosmic study of how incipient tyrranies always go after free speech and the media first. Smith and his crowd have ALL of the requisite character traits of a ruthless, meglomaniacal despot and his goons. UPDATE: 03/03/08 @2250 HRS This was posted on TOPIX Kingsland about 3 hours ago: Camden Queen Riceboro, GA Reply » Report Abuse #1 3 hrs ago "I told you. When the vote total got near 300 the poll started by tommygun3 asking should he be removed or not would vanish. TG3 started the poll saying he would leave here if after 300 votes, the majority voted for him to leave. The poll had about 75% for him to go, 10% said stay and about 15% said they do not care. " She's absolutely correct, folks. I laboriously checked all 351 threads once I read her post. It is indeed gone. When I last looked at it around noon today, the number of votes cast was about 268. Her percentages are justt about right. Obviously, well before the end of this week, the number would have hit 300 with the majority wanting him gone. Who do you suppose has the ability to remove it? I know damned well Little Tomm Two -Time didn't go whining to TOPIX for this. No sir - he went to BTW, his handler, and had BTW's designated "editor" remove it for him. But remember, Little Tommy is NOT a Thuggie - he want's BTW gone too. He's really one of us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard at the coffee table this morning that BTW's cases start going to the Fed. Grand Jury in Sav. next week. There is no time frame for them to file indictments but let us hope that they go ahead and move quickly.

Jay Moreno said...

HHR,

Welcome aboard, girl!

(Strange, I don't know why I've always thought you were a female. But come to think of it, I'm not sure why? Oh, well, no matter. No sense giving Der Willie's Gestapo any intel they haven't worked, threatened,or bribed for.)

Yeah, that's what my sources having been telling me. If I recall, they are going to meet Monday, Tuesday,and Wednesday,then they're done.

Not sure how long we'll have to wait for indictments, but I'm thinking (and hoping) sooner, rather htan later.

Anonymous said...

Excellent reading in the Jacksonville newspaper this morning. Seems the Fed Grand Jury meets next week concerning the sheriff.

Wish I had a bus, I would offer free seats so each of us could go up there and watch.

Hang em high........

BOB-BOB

Jay Moreno said...

Have y'all checked out TOPIX Kingsland today?

If it were a patient, now would be the time when all the relatives would be gathjered around the bed holding silent death rattle vigil.