Friday, December 9, 2011

Great water saving hot water pump!

I just had one of these installed today.

In my master bath, I used to have to run the hot water anywhere from 1 and 1/2 minutes to 1 minute, 45 seconds (depending on the season) before I had hot water at the faucet.

Not, I have water at maximum heat in 10 seconds! I love it.

The company claims that the average family will save 16,000 gallons of wasted water every year. In St.Marys, that's a good chunk of change.

The pump runs in 15 minutes intervals for about 10 seconds per run and only during the times of day you program the timer for. Or, you can let it run continually. It only draws the amps of a 25 watt bulb.

Eagle plumbing did my installation for $160.00. Any reasonably handy able bodied person should be able to install it themselves.

Check it out:

http://www.rewci.com/whhohotwaci.html?utm_source=cactusconnect&utm_medium=email&utm_content=text&utm_campaign=nov11

Enjoy!

No comments: