Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New to Camden Commentary?

If so, welcome! You should know that when you finish reading this page, if you click on "Older Posts" at the bottom right corner of the page, the previous page will pop up. Just repeat the process for prior pages, all the way back to day one, if you like. By the way, I see that there have been 86 first time visitors today so far. If you don't mind, if you are a new reader, I would appreciate it if you would click on "comments" (below) and let me know how you heard about Camden Commentary and where you live - i.e., what city or county. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'll bite! I've been reading your blog off and on for about a year now. I've rarely commented, but I do enjoy reading what you post - even if I don't always agree with your viewpoint. To me, in order to have a well-balanced view of current events all sides should be investigated.

I linked onto your site from Rick's blog - which I started to read during all the interesting events of the Smith/Cisco/Cumberland era.

We live in Kingsland, don't have anything to do with Kingsbay, and believe whole heartedly in frequenting the rapidly closing local businesses. Reggie's Bagels is our new favorite!

Jay, keep posting - you always have a lot of good info. In fact, we're in the process of appealing our property taxes thanks to tips you provided.

Jay Moreno said...

Thanks for the input.

Funny you should mnention Reggies bagels: my housekeeper was just telling me about that place yesterday. She gave it high marks.
I'll have to give thaem a try.

For those who don't know, it's in that new, small, strip shopping area at the entrance to Laurel Landing.

Anonymous said...

The bagels are great. If you are a fan of Paneras (which has been my favorite for at least 10 years) you will certainly enjoy Reggies.