Wednesday, April 7, 2010

At long last: proof of the smoking gun that never was!

Attention all of you low-down, dirty, lying bastards who have been slandering me all these years: this is not your day!

Yes, for nearly 15 years now, it has ben an article of faith for those sorry bastards willfully afflicted with Jay Derangement Syndrome that the reason I lost my 1995 bid for city council was because I had pulled a pistol on someone a couple of weeks before the election and been arrested.

If you are not familiar with the base canard, click here and take a minute to read the true version of what happened:  http://camdencommentary.blogspot.com/p/my-camden-county-arrest-record.html

Now, beginning shortly after the politically motivated false arrest based upon perjured testimony, I have been trying to get my hands on a copy of the police report. I was of course stonewalled by Sheriff Bill Smith, Kyle Lewis' campaign advisor, and the thankfully dead Chief Magistrate Joe Strickland who was in on the crime up to his eyeballs.

When Tommy Gregory was elected sheriff, I tried again. After a dilligent search, Tommy's people were unable to find a copy. Apparently, Smith, knowing it would prove my case, had it burned out behind the jail with reams of other incriminating evidence. At that point, I pretty much gave up.

But then, just the other day, I learned that a good soul, knowing what an injustice had been done, had saved a copy of the police report. Needless to say, that person will have to remain anonymous.  I just got the report yesterday.

Let's take it line by line. In the top, left-hand corner of the first page of the incident report, under "Incident Type," it reads "Simple Assault / Simple Battery." Note that it does not say "aggravated battery," as it would if ANY kind of weapon were involved. More specifically it  does not say "assault with a deadly weapon" as it would have if a pistol had been involved.

Now, still in the "Event" box, over on the right hand side, under "Weapon Type" the box for "GUN" is quite clearly not darkened. Just below it, box 3, "Hands/Fists, etc.," clearly IS darkened. (That is also inaccurate, but more on that later.)

So, so far, there is absolutely no mention of any weapon, much less a pistol, being involved in the incident.

Now, drop down to the bottom of the first page, where the "Narrative" written by the county police officer begins. Note that it continues on the second page labeled "CASO INCIDENT Narrative Supplement Page 1." Now that you've finished reading it, do you see any mention of my even having a pistol, much less brandishing or threatening with one? NO, you don't.

I would remind you that in my statement of what actually happened, which I hope you read first, I said that I was told by the officer that I was free to go - and did - before he finished writing the report?
Mr. Barfield and his lying witness were alone with the officer and free to tell any story they wanted to (piece of advice - NEVER do what I did and leave before the last word is spoken and written)
and yet they make no mention of a pistol.

This incident took place on a Friday afternoon of the long, Labor Day weekend. In spite of no mention of a pistol in the police report, somehow, over the weekend, word of the incident got back to Kyle Lewis and / or the Brandon machine. They no doubt got on the phone with the utterly corrupt, criminal, serial violator of constitutionally guaranteed civil rights, Bill Smith, and his willing accomplice, non-lawyer Chief Magistrate and consummate good ol' boy, Joe Strickland, and hatched a plot to have me arrested on perjured testimony from Jack Barfield, Jr., who saw an opportunity to be a hero dragon slayer.

Sure enough, bright and early the next Tuesday  morning, Jack Barfield, Jr., probably with helpful suggestions from Joe Strickland, crafted a perjured affadavit in which he said that I had pulled a pistol and threatend him with it. A more than willing criminal accomplice, Joe Strickland, promptly issued a warrant for my arrest, in spite of the fact that the police report clearly showed thas it was based upon perjured testimony.

So, you see, ladies and gentlemen, what I have been saying all of these years is demonstrably true. As I have always contended, every one of the miserable bastards involved in this plot should have served federal prison terms, but never will - this is Camden County!

Oh, and just for the record, I never laid a hand on Jack Barfield nor he me nor did I cuss him out. I did call him a thug, then he did all the cussing.


You will be sure to update your "dossier," won't you, Alex?

Click on images to enlarge.






14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay, this report shows that you were the complainant and Barfield was the offender. All it says in the narrative, is that you shoved him and he shoved you. Nothing mentioned about any gun; imagine that!

Jay Moreno said...

I'll be damned. You're right. The explanation is that as soon as he ran into the store, I immediately went to the pay phone on the exterior wall and dialed 911 and asked for an officer to come to the scene. He was inside doing the same thing. Apparently, in that my call came in first, I was listed as the complainant.

Jay Moreno said...

And by the way, nobody shoved anybody. Barfield jumped out of the truck all froggy, but found himself between me and the truck door. His nose came to the middle of my chest and I had 100 lbs on him. He thought better of it and ran inside the store.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what you think that this incident report proves. We should see Barfield's sworn complaint before we judge what happened. Was not a copy of the complaint made available to you?

Jay Moreno said...

Oh, this should be good. Go ahead: explain to us the logic of your assertion.

No, a copy was denied to me in contravention lof the law by the thankfully dead Chief Magistrate Joe Stricklan. When I went ot his office and asked for a copy of it, his exact words were (de;livered as menacingly as possible) "Boy, if you know whats good for you, you'll let this drop and get out of my office."

Anonymous said...

Did you ever even see and/or read the complaint?

Jay Moreno said...

Did you actualy see Fairley Cisco's dead body?

Do you nonetheless beleive that he is dead based upon what you read in the newspaper?

Do you, in your wildest dreams, think that both the GTU and the T&G would have published accounts stating that I was arrested based upon an affadavit From Mr. Jack Barfield, Jr. that I had threatned him with a pistol without verifying that such an affadavit existed?

What is your objective? Do you really think that you can discredit me with this idiotic line of questioning?

Anonymous said...

It was a simple, straight forward question. Did you ever even see and/or read the complaint? You can answer "yes" or "no".

Jay Moreno said...

No.

So what's your point?

Anonymous said...

Did anyone else see the complaint?

Anonymous said...

Oh, of course I mean anyone other than the complainant, the judge and the sheriff dept. personnel. I assume that they must have seen it.

Jay Moreno said...

I have no idea who else mayhave seen it. Kyle Lewis may have the original hanging in a gold frame in his den for all I know. It was also missing from the sheriff's records when Sheriff Gregory had his people search for it.

I'll ask again: what is your point?
Spit it out.

Anonymous said...

What actual proof do you have that the complaint ever existed?

Jay Moreno said...

As I always knew would be the case, you have proven yourself a disingenuous, malevolent ass. This conversation is over.