Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day exhibitionism.

As I cruised the Walmart parking lot this afternoon at about 3:45 looking for an available van accessible parking place, I spied the Earth Nanny, Joan of Snark, standing in front of the most heavily used entrance the St. Marys Walmart with some other Green eco-weenie. She was just a smiling and vougueing her brains out to satisfy her apprently insatiable narcissistic and exhibitionistic needs. I just got a fleeting glance of some sort of posters she had set up and what looked like to be a cloth shopping bag give-away or sale. I'm not sure which. I had to park down by the garden shop and go in that way. By the time I was through checking out just after 4:00 she had packed up and skeedattled. No doubt she will blog that she left in sheer terror of me. Laughable.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what were you doing there? Did you just want to look at Ms. Kearns? Or did you think this was your chance to get closer to her? Or are you just p----d off because she left before you got your free shopping bag?

Anonymous said...

"Terror"? You've got to be kidding.

Jay Moreno said...

Actually, I use a large cloth (cotton canvas) bag (a newspaper carrier's canvas bag)which hangs around my neck. Insofar as it has a limited capacity, whenever I'm anywhere near Walmart on any other errand (college class and late lunch at Aunt B's yesterday) I always go shopping. Thats puts me in there 3 or 4 times per week.

By the way, I got the bag on the Internet from a company in England. I got it the old-fashioned way - I bought it.

Anonymous said...

Gee, isn't that just special. But that doesn't answer the question of why you were stalking Alex Kearns.

Jay Moreno said...

With all this "stalking" going on, you would think there would be an arrest warrant, eh?