Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spoken like a true, radical, Green-eco-weenie!

1


April 24th, 2010

7:50 pm ET Who would of ever thought?? In a way this is the best thing that could of happened . Before Obama opens up more and more of our coast lines . Too bad about the fish .personaly I dont give a dam about the people. Remember Alaska the government gave out a big fine that was much later reduced to peanuts



Posted by: Couptaker
 
The first comment on CNN coverage of leak after oil rig sinking in the Gulf.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/24/oil-leaking-from-site-of-sunken-rig-coast-guard-says/?hpt=T2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this lucky timing for an oil rig mishap like that right after thinking of opening more waters. how lucky for the oil companies to have people saying dont drill because of this. and gas prices and profits continue to go up.
is it lucky for them or us?
sp
and slow down in wally world you were over the speed limit

Jay Moreno said...

I try to maintian my top speed of 4.5 MPH. I've found that while idiots who don't know the bear to the right rule when passing head on (one my generation learned as kids on downtown sidewalks)are still trying to figure out which way to go. I can zip right around them.

Besides, it will stop so quickly that it will damned nearly throw me out of the chair.