Saturday, October 31, 2009

An "Urgent Message from Deborah Hase."

Click on images to enlarge.
The above message was sent as an e-mail by Mrs. Hase on Thursday or Friday to her e-mail list of business associates. I learned of its possible existence on Friday when one of the TOPIX crazies went off on it. When I called Deborah yesterday to ask for permission to publish it on my blog, after some hesitation, she finally agreed. I was going to hold publication until Sunday. However, I got a call from Deborah a few minutes ago. Yesterday, many of the original recipients sent it to everyone on their e-mail lists. Now today, she's had several calls from people asking permission to photocopy it and distribute it door-to-door in their neighborhoods. In light of it being already widely disseminated, she has given me permission to publish it now. By the way, if you only arrived in town just yesterday, Mrs. Hase is a sitting St. Marys City Councilwoman, the former Mayor of St. Marys, and an area Realtor. She knows of what she speaks.

No comments: