Friday, December 18, 2009

Name that virago.

From Topix, Kingsland. Can y'all guess which anonymous coward the words in green belong to? anon Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #46 10 hrs ago Judged: 1 1 I've met Moreno on a few occasions. First in a college class, then bumped into him when he was at a school doing something for his degree. Never once was he rude or insulting. Never was he disruptive, egotistical or any thing of the such in class. I've seen him a many times at Walmart or Aunt B's and again, never witnessed anything ill-mannered or rude.I don't really know him personally, but nor do I know the people here behind the posts. But judging from what I see... some people on here are the "jerks" Let it go..so you don't like the man...stop reading his blog!! Maybe some of you just don't get him. His blog is more entertaining and more informative than the much of the same junk from the same folks on this board. anontoo Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #47 I'm happy for you that you haven't been publicly insulted, lied about, cursed at, slimed by words and attacked by Moreno. Too bad many other people aren't as lucky. The man is obscene....and insane. If he actually wrote well enough to be published, people would have some legal recourse. As it is we have to watch as lives are damaged by his paranoia, personal vendettas and lies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've met Jay ..also sent him numerous e-mails and he's never been anything but a 'gentleman and a scholar...I like him

Anonymous said...

Jay would not be such a turn off you just didn't take every opportunity to exhibit a vocabulary that really means little to most people and more so touting your I.Q. and testing ability. That is some unnatural desire to promote ones self. Very strange action. You come up some intersting stuff but most is just taking every opportunity to keep us informed about your intellect. This is my observation based on conversations with others who agree. WE HAVE HEARD ENOUGH ABOUT HOW SMART YOU DEEM YOURSELF TO BE.ALSO THE SILLY RESPONSES TO MARION. WHY DON'T THE TWO OF YOU JUST E-MAIL EACH OTHER AND LEAVE US OUT OF YOUR CHILDISH RATTLING BACK AND FORTH.


Merry Christmas Jay.

Jay Moreno said...

Just for the record, Alex, I only revealed my top 2% IQ in response to being repeatedly called an idiot. The irony was too much.

By the way, I do not own a thesaurus. I actually have "mastery" of the words I use. I not only use them in conversation with intelligent people but I think in that vocabulary.

As to your disingenuous good wishes, choke on your eggnog and die, bitch!

Jay Moreno said...

If you haven't figured it out yet, the "Green virago" is, of course, the dessicated, Canadian misanthrope, Alex Kearns.