Thursday, May 13, 2010

When white trash Thuggies attack!

Well, I guess the campaign has well and truly started. I was attacked in Aunt B's just a few minutes ago.

A few weeks ago, on a shopping trip to Sam's in Jax, I picked up a new bottle of a really delicious spaghehtti seasoning mix I've been using for years. Tone's makes it. On a whim, I picked up an extra bottle for my friends at Aunt B's. The next time I made a batch, I took some down to Aunt B's for the ladies to sample.

Now, before I go any further, you should know that there is a sign (an 8.5 X 11 laminated sheet of paper) on the back of my wheelchair that reads "Hello, You're following Jay Moreno, candidate for county commissioner, District 4 (St. Marys)." Moreover, on my shirt, I have the green badge I posted on here the other day.

So, I'm going through the buffet line. There is no one behind me as I start.  When I saw the spaghetti sauce, I dipped up a ladle full and canted the ladle towards me to see if it had the easily recognizable seasoning in it. When I saw that it did not, I put the ladle back down into the spaghetti sauce. The bowl of the ladle was never more than an inch from the surface of the sauce and squarely in the middle of the pan. 

I moved a few inches forward and was in the process of dipping up another entree when a bleached blonde who had appeared behind me said in a loud voice to one of the employees behind the steam table, "Could you get me some fresh spaghetti sauce? People have been playing in this and contaminated it."

When I turned, the woman was smirking at me. I asked, "M'am, you're not talking about me, are you?"
"Of course I am. You were playing with the sauce and you had your nasty hand over it!" she bellowed.
I said, ""You're not from here, are you." "Of course, I am. Why?" "Oh, you're just surprisingly nasty and obnoxious to be from here."

Up to that second, it had just not clicked what in the world this woman's problem could be. Then it hit me.

"Oh, I get it, my name is on the back of the chair and you're a political enemy. What a vile piece of white trash you are!" At that point, realizing her true objective, I turned my back on her and finished getting my food. She went back to her table. That was the end of it.

Later, someone who observed the attack was kind enough to tell me that the vile scum works as the office manager at the new location of Enterprise Car Rental where A&W used to be. I suspect that rather than being an ardent backer of anyone in this race, this is probably a smoldering Bill Smith Thuggie. Anyone know who this 40'ish, chubby, bleached-blonde trash is?

Follow up: About 3:30, I was back out and about. I turned off of Hwy 40 and went into that pet store in front of the Walmart center to purchase another bottle of a special shampoo for Cojack. When I exited their lot in front of the gas station, I hung a left heading to Walmart. As I passed the back end of the new Enterprise car rental location, there the trashy broad was, standing out back smoking a cigarette. She looked quite shocked when I eye-balled her as I drove past. What scum!

No comments: