Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm baack...

as of 1800 HRS today, Monday, Dec. 8th. Thanks to friends Bill and Sarah Sneddon, Brian and Margaret Schmidt, and Bob Kremicek for helping me move on Saturday. Who am I kidding - they did it all. I just tried to stay out of their way as much as possible. Man, I can't believe U-Haul now gets 89 cents per mile on a 17 foot van! Had my satellite T.V hooked up this morning. The TDS man just now finished hooking up my phone and DSL. The sod truck arrived late this afternoon. They got started and predict they'll be done by noon tomorrow. Things are shaping up. Now if I can just get all of thses boxes unpacked and get my pictures back up on the walls, things might start to settle down. Has anything interesting been going on in Camden? Oh, by the way, I could fire a BB gun out of my bedroom windows and literally hit some of those 230 + tank cars. There is a railrod line along the back border of the sub division, but it only very rarely sees any traffic.

No comments: