Sunday, August 2, 2009

SOFA DOCTOR does great work!

Click on image to enlarge.
The couple who own / operate SOFA DOCTOR delivered my sofa this afternoon - yes, on a Sunday! The gentleman who did the work is obviously a perfectionist. The material which I purchased off the Internet and had drop-shipped to him was of such a pattern that wherever it had to be cut, it required the most meticulous care to match the pattern up with the next piece. He did an absolutely excellent job. I ordered one more yard of each of the two materials than he estimated he would need. When he had two yards left over, he made and threw in two pillows at no charge. The handsome, color-co-ordinated dog was not included. I actually took about a half dozen more photos to show y'all, but for some reason, the young ladies working the one- hour photo shop in Walmart returned only one - the one you're looking at. I've only been shooting 35mm for 40 years, but who knows. In the other photographs, you would have seen how beautifully all of the lines on the piece match up. I highly recommend SOFA DOCTOR at 576-1367, in Saturday Park at 4445 Hwy 40 East.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay I like that material you bought for your sofa, and Cojack looks really comfortable laying there. He looks like he is very comfortable there.

Jay Moreno said...

Thank you. I had had him for about 60 hours when I took that picture. You would think he has lived here for 60 months.

Anonymous said...

The sofa is great, and happy to know there is someone here that does good work, I have a sofa I want upholstered. Cojack looks like a very happy adoptee. He will make a wonderful friend for you and love you unconditionally.

Jay Moreno said...

Welcome aboard! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying reading it.