Thursday, March 11, 2010

Looking for a good lawn mower?

I've owned one of these for a year now. My lot is .2 of an acre.
The grassy portion is that minus about 2,500 square feet under concrete.
It has always had enough power stored in the battery to cut that without recharging. It is way quieter than a gas mower, absolutely reliable, and requires no gasoline stored in your garage. If you own a small lot like mine, it is a viable alternative to gas powered. While I hire a neighborhood kid to use it, I can tell you from past experience that this cordless model is way more convenient than the corded model.

I've also owned the Black and Decker cordless set of a string trimmer, a blower, and a hedge trimmer for a year. The string trimmer and blower both work well. I've not yet had occassion to use the hedge trimmer as nothing has grown up enough to need trimming yet. You get three inter-changeable battery packs. If the tool you are using runs low, you just change battery packs and keep going. The charger stand keeps all three charged at once. Again, no gas and no cords. The set also comes with a wall hanger for easy storage.

Jay

P.S.,

If you would like to take the mower for a test drive by mowing my lawn, come on over!

No comments: