Monday, March 1, 2010

I have to laugh!

Take a look at how the daily hits have fallen off since ads appeared.

http://counter26.bravenet.com/index.php?id=405430&type=overview&usernum=2178398764

Now, the ads are not particularly intrusive and you are free to ignore them. At first, I couldn't figure it out: surely, people are not staying away in droves because the ads are really that bothersome.

Then it hit me: the poor bastards with severe JDS are so stupid that they don't realize that I don't make a penny unless they actualy CLICK ON AN AD! Just "visiting" will not do it. Duh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I clicked on them Jay. Your blog is entertaining, helps me stay informed and I find you to be pretty knowledgeable..so if ya make a few pennies..you go! I'll keep clicking and reading!

Anonymous said...

The ads are annoying and opportunistic. You look like a penny-whore sell-out (to use your Sandy Feller "vote-whore" description).
Self-proclaimed "truth tellers" do not pollute themselves by prostituting themselves for a penny per ad as per your "Hot damn, I just made a penny" post. Not a good move when stumping for a County Commissioner position.

It's either that or the fact that people realize that you're just boring.

Anonymous said...

You haven't had anything new to look at. You haven't put up a new poll or anything. Boring.

Jay Moreno said...

To the first comment: thank you.

To the second comment: Unfortunately, my observations have convinced me that JDS is incurable and gets worse.

To the third commenter: Polls are unworkable because folks so afflicted as the second commenter invariably vote repeatedly so as to queer the poll in a way that they perceive as being the opposite of the way I would like to see the poll turn out.