Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Get-to-Gather" for Tommy Gregory this Saturday.

I just received the following e-mail from Jodi Gregory (and no, the Gregory campaign did not "pay" me to run this.) Hi everyone: Vinny from the Kingsland Police Department, and his cousin Rick, are holding a "Get to Gather" for Tommy this Saturday, August 16th, 5:30 PM at the VFW in Kingsland. The VFW is located behind Attorney Jim Stein's Office, which is behind the KIA dealership, on Hwy 40. Vinny and Rick are hosting this and providing some wonderful Italian food, which if any of you have ever any of Vinny or Rick cooking, you know what I'm talking about. It would be great to see you there if you can make it. I believe Vinny and Rick are charging $5.00 to help cover the costs. Thanks so much! Please pass this along. Jodi ---------------------------- Gregory For Sheriff P.O. Box 109 Waverly, GA 31565 (912) 576-3905 www.GregoryForSheriff.com ---------------------------- PAID FOR BY THE COMMITTEE TO ELECT TOMMY GREGORY SHERIFF I'll be there. Hope to see many of y'all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this event open to everyone or is it by invitation only?

Jay Moreno said...

I'm quite sure it is open to everyone. It is a camapign event.
I would especially encourage Smith supporters to attend - as I'm sure Tommy does. This is a golden opportunity to get answers straight from the horse's mouth regarding all of that sour grapes crap you've been reading on TOPIX.

Jay Moreno said...

That's "campaign" event. Afternoon coffee time, for sure.