Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yes, I'll still be in District 4.

Thanks. My estimated closing date is not until December 1st. You mean in spite of my being able to stand at my new front door, fire a pistol (figuratively)and hit Mary Lee Clark Elementary, I'll be voting at the Union Hall? Weird. Jay Moreno ----- Original Message ----- From: KAY SCREWS To: 'Jay Moreno' Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 8:14 AM Subject: RE: What district will my new address be in. Yes, you are correct , you will be in district 4 and you will be voting at the Union Hall, Downtown St. Marys. If you need a to put in a change of address, please keep in mind that all changes have to be made on or before Oct. 6th in order for them to be in effect for the November election. Please feel free to contact our office if we can help you in any way. Thank you . Sincerely, Kay Screws Chief Deputy Registrar Camden County From: Jay Moreno [mailto:jaymor@tds.net] Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:27 PMTo: kscrews@co.camden.ga.usSubject: What district will my new address be in. Ms. Screws, I'm having a house built in Victoria Landing in St. Marys. My new adddress will be X01 Victoria's Circle. I'm virtually certain that that is in District 4, but could you confirm that for me? Thank you. Jay Moreno

No comments: