Sunday, August 10, 2008

The post-election, TOPIX cannonization of Chuckie Sears.

Butterbean Jacksonville, FL Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #71 23 min ago I bet Charlene asked to be on the list because she can't do what they want her to do. Shocks me that she is gonna leave but I give her props for getting out before it gets really bad up there and illegal stuff starts happening. I heard she was pretty shook up this week. Doing what's right hurts but it pays off in the long run. Anonymous Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #72 21 min ago Butterbean wrote: I bet Charlene asked to be on the list because she can't do what they want her to do. Shocks me that she is gonna leave but I give her props for getting out before it gets really bad up there and illegal stuff starts happening. I heard she was pretty shook up this week. Doing what's right hurts but it pays off in the long run. It has been really bad up there for the past 3-4 years. Butterbean Jacksonville, FL Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #73 11 min ago Yeah I definitely know the bad side of that place. I was thinking about her when I heard about her leaving. She could have stayed until Jan and made good money then took the unemployment money for a while. I think she is doing the right thing. I heard she was trying to find another job before all this happened. I wish her luck. They should use the money from her job to keep someone they were gonna axe. This might have been part of her decision. eh? anonymous Kingsland, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #74 10 min ago Butterbean wrote: I bet Charlene asked to be on the list because she can't do what they want her to do. Shocks me that she is gonna leave but I give her props for getting out before it gets really bad up there and illegal stuff starts happening. I heard she was pretty shook up this week. Doing what's right hurts but it pays off in the long run. Believe it or not she has done a good job of saving money. Rotor Rooter Join the community Saint Marys, GA 1 min ago Oh, please. Try to control your crush on Charlene. Let's not cannonize the little opportunistic twit! Uh, excuse me, but doesn't asking the sheriff to fire you so that you can draw unemployment and his agreeing to constitute insurance fraud on the part of both parties? Comments Showing posts 1 - 3 of 3 Anonymous Kingsland, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #1 3 hrs ago Proof of a chopping list. Our informant did not tell us this came from the future sheriff. Anonymous Anonymous Proxy Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #2 55 min ago Tommy may not want her but I understand she has done very well at cutting cost in the food dept. What I heard were specifics of how and it show a dedicated worker. Many think she is an airhead. She is not. But, she is quiet. Rotor Rooter Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #3 39 min ago So, she stopped buying her campaign eats from the jail's food budget? No more steaks, quiche, key lime cheesecake, grouper fingers? Damn, that was innovative!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea it does but we know BTW doesn't care about FRAUD. Also on Gina Evanson, she Can Not draw unemployment if she is going to nursing school. But I bet she files for it. Maybe she will get it and then the DOL will Bust her and then she might serve time, since she stole from the county and only got paid leave for it.

I really feel bad for alot of the employees, but some are due their termination.

Anonymous said...

About 99% of the ones on the list on topix should have been fired years ago, maybe BTW is saving Tommy some of the pain, But he stills has some more that needs the axe

Anonymous said...

There is an article in today GTU stating that Sheriff-Elect Tommy Gregory has told Chuckie her services will no longer be needed.

That's great, now if we could just remove her from the County Commission.

Thus far based on the integrity of the people on the list. All that are listed should be fired. One things Tommy must consider before rehiring any of the ones that were fired. Will he/she be a loyal employee. If he/she stabbed Sheriff Smith in the back for you when they were receiving all of the perks, what's to say they won't do the same to you.

I say clean the slate and replace with new hires. No need to recycle these employees, especially those listed already.
Barry Johnson for one is telling everyone that Tommy promised him Easterlings job so he is not worried. If this is true, I question Tommys ability to effectively lead.

Jay Moreno said...

By the way, Sears will no longer have a job because Tommy is eliminating that position (which, albeit, was created specifically for Chuckie). Anyone holding that position would have lsot their job. That position will not be re-filled. It's history.

I have all ideas that Simper Fido's position will be history as well.

Anonymous said...

That goofy twit should have been kicked to the curb way before now. St. Marys had enough sense to put her in the road and that lame ass Sheriff knew that was his kind of twit. What a joke. She was up to her dumb ass in the Sheriff's crap. She is an embrassment to working women. You can polish a cow patty.