Saturday, January 30, 2010

Well, now that you've asked....

Jimmy Kingsland, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #7 Monday Jan 18 Skitts wrote: I agree with Tim..it'll never happen, but it's always good for a laugh when rat-face tards spend their money to back a useless piece of crap like Moron-o for a campaign he'll never win. Why not just use that money for toilet paper, either way it's covered in crap. Moron-o would make it up a steep hill on a windy day before he'll ever get elected...and you know his fat ass in that chair couldn't even get over a speed bump let alone a hill. Where is the money coming from for him to get elected?? Isn't he collecting a disability check? I might be wrong, but thats what I heard and I know he doesn't have any friends that would pay for his election costs. Yes, I am indeed collecting Social Security Disability Income (SSDI). That is currently my only source of income. Let's see, after they deduct the cost of my Medicare, I get $1,107.40 deposited to my checking account every month. So, as you can see, if I take the final decision to run for the District 4 CCBOC seat currently occupied by Charlene Sears, I could use some help. So, I think I'll run a "poll" to see how many of my readers might be willing to donate should I decide to run. NOTE: I am not soliciting donations at this time as I have not yet taken a final decision.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be perfectly clear. The only way I would lend my support, monetary or otherwise, to Sandy Feller's campaign was if you were to run and he was the only other choice.

Jay Moreno said...

Interestingly, if you will check the records, you will see that his largest campaign contributor the last time he ran for CCBOC was ...ME!

Anonymous said...

All I see is a yes button. Is my browser?

Anonymous said...

Hilarious poll, Jay. That's right, give everyone a choice of "yes" or..."yes".

Jay Moreno said...

But of course..I'm not interested in how many hateful, Thuggie bastards would like to tell me that they would NOT contribute!