Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another damnable lie!

From Topix, just a few minutes ago.

birdy

Bridal Veil, OR

Reply »

Report Abuse

Judge it!


#29

32 min ago you know for all the slamming Jay is doing about these mpact fees, he sure was critical of the man that spoke out against them tonight. after the meeting he was telling one of the commissioners that the man was all sort of names that i will not repeat. it is a shame that he cannot even agree with people that are on his side.
 
That is a damnable lie. The man who spoke was Royal Weaver. I agreed with him 100%, other than a few minor factual errors he made. I left immediately and did not talk to any commissioners.
 
I would hate to think that the individual who posted this lie was Royal Weaver himself.

The other possible author is, of course, Charlene Sears.

Then, the lack of capital letters reeks of Feller. Did anyone see him there. I did not.

1 comment:

Jay Moreno said...

This in an e-mail from Royal Weaver this morning.

Jay

FYI, I was not the person that commented on Topix. I am not a blog fan, most that comment do not have all the facts, want to be one sided or just lie.

You said that I made a few minor factual errors. What would those have been?

Royal

Good - I'm glad to know that you would not stoop to such a tactic.

Based upon their KNOWN prior actions, either Feller or Sears certainly would.

As to the factual errors, you stated that the CCBOC had previously VOTED in favor of dropping impact fees. As Gull quickly jumped to the podium to remind me when I made the same mistatement in front of city council, they have not actually voted. Rainer solicited a "sense of the board: and determined that all but Berry were inclined to vote for it when it comes to a vote. Apparently, they are still hell bent to do so. Tere was something else, but it slipos my mind at the moment.

At any rate, we are clearly of the same mind on impact fees.