Friday, January 9, 2009

Some ignorant, red-necked, hateful Thuggie's comments are so assinine as to rate their own post.

A case in point: This comment came in as a result of my posting Dave Smith's mailing address on the blog in compliance with a request from a reader. "Do you have permission to put his address on the Internet? I believe you have committed an actionable offense. I will contact Dave and inform him of legal remedies available to him. Too late to undo the damage." You poor,poor, ignorant, hate-consumed, Thuggie ass. Try to keep up. A reader e-mailed me that he was a long-time close friend of Dave Smith's and had just spoken to him on the phone and got an update on his condition, which I published. As a result, another reader wrote, saying the they were sure many of Dave's long-time listeners would surely like to write and wish him and speedy recovery. They asked if I could get and publish his address. I went back to his friend who had e-mailed me. Said friend is a professional journalist / public relations executive. What do you think are the chances of his obtaining from Dave and giving to me Dave's address without obtaining Dave's permission for me to publish it? However, if you are still concerned, I would encourage you to file another complaint with the Bureau of Lost Causes. They can put it in the same file where they keep Thuggie complaints about Camden's election results.

No comments: