Sunday, February 22, 2009

Camden Commentary turns 1 year old.

Camden Commentary turns one year old this week. In the first year, the blog was viewed nearly 115,000 times by several hundred different people (counter does not provide a precise figure as to how many discreet visitors). I appreciate your readership. I've certainly enjoyed bringing it to you. I hope that I can count on you to bring Camden Commentary to the attention of potential new readers in the coming year. You do not have to remember the rather cumbersome www.camdencommentary.blogspot.com. If you run into a friend, just tell them to Google Camden Commentary. It will come up. Oh, by the way, I hope you will find the new, expanded list of blog and web site links useful. Thanks again, Jay.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Jay. And thanks for the expanded list of links!!

Jay Moreno said...

Thank you .. and you're welcome.

Pollyanna said...

Jay:

Congratulations!

I have enjoyed reading your blog and making comments on some of your writings. I enjoy the fact that you "mix it up" and put in the Sunday Funnies...Recipes...Bird Watching...Restaurant Reviews...Community Issues...along with "your" Political Views.

I have followed your writings from the beginning...possibly about 15 years when you first came to Camden and joined the Camden County Republicans...wrote several "letters to the editor" and when you ran for St. Marys City Council years ago. I have especially enjoyed watching how your writing has progressed and matured over the years. I have observed improvement in the fact that you no longer feel you must insult the rest of the world through name calling in order to get your message across. Afterall, just because a person does not have Websters memorized, it does not mean they are a total idiot! I have enjoyed seeing a new, more well rounded Jay, emerge over the years.

We all need to work on self improvement everyday and I certainly have seen that in your case.

Once again, "congratulations" and I will look forward to reading your commentary on into the future!

Jay Moreno said...

Thank you - I think.:-)

Pollyanna said...

It was meant as a compliment...accept it! LOL

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jay....

I must commend you on a job well done.

Denise

Jay Moreno said...

thank you - and thank you for your readership.