Saturday, February 7, 2009

Do y'all notice any psychopathological similarities?

Anonymous said... So Jay, you plan to run for a BOC chair right? Then I guess you will only represent the "damned outsiders"? I guess we "indigenous tribesmen" are not good enough for you on your blog. How will we ever be good enough for you to represent as a commissioner? More locals live in that district than you give credit to. And even if they arent born and raised here, many feel as if they are local from the amount of time they have devoted here. By the way Jay, what qualifications do you posses to be a commissioner? What have you managed? What have you done that will make you a good candidate besides run your mouth? Have you any experience in dealing with the masses and taking what is good for the people and not just good for you? (not from the sounds of it on this blog) Have you any experience in handling budgets and the effects of possible cuts in areas that are already struggling? Have you any experience in negotiations to reach a good middle ground that can possibly meet goals from different sides of the table? From reading your blog, most of these answers are a no from what I see. I encourage anyone to go back into your old posts and comments from this blog and read and research this would be candidate for the BOC. You will find plenty of arrogance, pomp, and no ability to think or feel for anyone but Jay. Jay is concerned about Jay, and not another soul on this planet. Jay just wants to be on the board for his namesake, not to do anything to help anyone or this community. Jay, your just a free lance journalist that cant sell an article. An old, grumpy fart that couldnt even keep a girlfriend. No wonder you resent the world and anyone in it. You turned your world into a big pile of shit, and wish to make everyone else as miserable as you. February 3, 2009 11:53 PM Now. today, this appears on TOPIX: Young and perpetually angry (especially at older and wiser males (an unresolved Oedipal thing, or what?), Thomas Green "Tripp" Casey, III, wrote this: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kingsland-ga/TC176CN756RHFCP1E Tommygun3 14 min ago "Sandy, I am not in your district but I would love to see you run again. I think you would have a better chance than anyone at winning, and at representing the people. The other guy that plans to run is not a good choice for representing all the people of that district. He claims to be smarter than any local, says common sense is "overrated" and even says he will not compromise with anyone. Not someone I want to make important decisions about the future of the county. There are many that I know that would help you financially, and any other way possible. I would, and I am a district 1 voter. We need better for this county than the likes of a Jay Moreno. Just read his blog, research old posts and new alike, and you will clearly see that this man does not have a mind for the people or a desire to help. I know many who strongly oppose him and are willing to do whatever to make sure he isn't elected, (fellow "Thuggies" still smarting over my role in the defeat of Ol' Bill, perchance?)but we need a good candidate to run besides him. Will you run? I certainly hope so." Young Tommy, though you are not in my district, you should know that if elected, I would support the county participating in bringing a free-to-highly-subsidized mental health facility back to Camden from Brunswick, like we used to have. Old friend Sandy, if you would like to undermine my potential candidacy on my blog as well, you are always welcome. I can certainly understand why you would want to run again, after being ousted for no good reason by Bill Smith. Here's hoping that my health and yours will both hold up to the task for the next five and a half years or so, at least. I would be 63 when I took office and 67 at the end of my term, but, so far, I'm feeling fine. The certain knowledge of how much my demsie would delight certain folks will keep me going for many years to come. That and the fact that I'm actually enjoying life quite a bit. Surprize!!

No comments: