Monday, November 2, 2009

Election night coverage.

Tomorrow afternoon, I will attend the county commission meeting at 6:00. NLT 7:00, I'll leave and head home. Shirley Wise will call me as soon as she has final election results. That will probably happen sometime between 7:30 and 8:00. Y'all will know shortly after I do. I will also give y'all a first-person report on the discussion and vote on the adjustment to the employees' share of the health insurance costs. I note on my poll on the subject that confidence in the majority of the commission doing the right thing is not very strong. We'll see. Special for the ass "Ace." On election night a year ago, there were nearly 3,000 hits on this blog between 7:30 PM and midnight. I had a reporter at the courthouse giving me minute-by-minute updates until the final results. Try getting that on the radio or T.V.

No comments: