Monday, November 23, 2009

No, Jeff, it's not "sad." It's called intellectual objectivity and integrity.

Jeff Stanford Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #1 12 hrs ago Its funny how all these folks preach about being class envious. About the "rich" and "elite". But folks like Jay are in the bottom percentile of the income chart. Yet these guys will do anything to protect the truly "rich" and "elite" that will have nothing to do with them. truly sad. I don't subscribe to the leftist victims' zero sum game theory of economics. The "rich" have never done me wrong. In fact, they have provided me with gainful employment for 40 years before I became disabled. Facts are what they are regardless of the net worth or social status of the individual perceiving those facts. Envy is entirely pathological and destructive, especially to the extent that it grossly distorts the perception of reality of those so afflicted. That extends beyond the personal and into the social, as it clearly has in St. Marys, to the detrimemt of the community. Some folks have dedicated their lives to the pursuit of wealth and social status. To the extent that they have achieved same, good for them, if that's what floats their boat. Personally, so long as I have a warm bed,three squares, and, way more importantly, the extreme good fortune of living in the greatest country on Earth where I can say what I mean and mean what I say, I'm quite happy. Sorry to disappoint anyone who fervently wishes that that were not the case. 4:26 PM: Liar Alert! I just got a call from the real Jeff Stanford, the FBO at the St.Marys Airport. He did not post that garbage on TOPIX. I had rather suspected as much. Unless it was another "Jeff Stanford" that neither he nor I know of, then it was just some more garbage from the kind of cowardly, lying, anonymous, human debris one typically encounters on TOPIX, Kingsland. It could well be a Feller operative as the old black-hearted whack job was quick to join the chorus of hyenas on Topix. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kingsland-ga/TJRN2A9H16COGLDDI

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Them SOB's baited the hook and you took it, come on Jay don't let the Bastards get to you.

Jay Moreno said...

You will note that I always give them hell. Why do you think they had to have me banned? Simple: they can't compete.

Anonymous said...

But are you sure it was the real Jeff Stanford who called you? Maybe it was a second phony Jeff denying he was the first phony Jeff. Maybe the first Jeff was real and you are just making up a phony story about the real Jeff calling you. Maybe nothing is real and everyone is phony.

Well, that was a bit of foolishness, but seriously, this whole forum/blog world is turning us into a bunch of make believe personas until we don't know who is who and who to believe. OK, before you state the obvious, me too.

Jay Moreno said...

Yes, I am. I recognized his vocie AND caller ID said it was him.