Sunday, November 1, 2009

OMG! This just in: the milk at Aunt B's is not organic!

Ace Marietta, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #143 2 hrs ago Judged: 1 I have never cared for Aunt B's food-if you like food laden with pork fat-bad cuts of meat etc then I suppose one would love that food-some people want food not laden with a lot of calories nor do they like cheap cuts of meat boiled to tenderness. No organic milk there I am sure most likely all comes from the cheapest place to shop which would be Sam's club. Instead of folks worrying so much about their politicians it would appear from so many that promote Aunt B's many people do not care about their health. Wake Up Fatazzes!!! Well, actually, the milk comes right out of the dairy case at our local Walmart, where I get mine. "Boiled meat?" Other than the sausage in the low country boil, has anyone ever had "boiled meat" at Aunt B's? I must have missed that. If they did, though, I'll bet it was delicious! By the way, do we have (or want) a restaurant that serves "organic milk?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Ms. Kearn we do not like organic milk in the South.

Rebel Dawg

Jay Moreno said...

The poor little dessicated, tofu-breathed, misanthrope is pretty obvious, ain't she? Perhaps she is a direct result of what she doesn't eat!

Anonymous said...

I say whomever is writing these bad reports about Aunt Bs cease and desist.......

When I complimented the soup I had no idea I would provoke such a vile response.

Jay Moreno said...

You see, part of the whacko Green eco weenie manifesto is that man should revert to nomadic foraging for nuts and berries - and then only eat what is left after the animals have eaten all they need. Man should not be clearing land for agriculture nor engaging in the savagery of animal husbandry for sustenance. And yes, this particular Green eco-weenie is pretty vile when one does not swallow all of her anti U.s., anticapitalist, anti-man bullshit.