Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cisco / RICO update.

A reliable source tells me that bright and early tomorrow (3/31), there will be one, huge FUBAR fur ball of competing attorneys in the same courtroom. There are currently some $10,000,000 in seized assets in play. One set of attorneys are the class action entrepreneurs wanting to gain access to the funds. Then there are the attorneys representing the various defendants wanting access to their frozen assets. Then there are other attorneys representing those charged under RICO, trying to get those charges out from under RICO. Then there is another group of attorneys representing the Cisco clan and sundry in-laws. It will be one hugely complicated mess. Good luck to the journalists covering this one! Let's hope that BTW's name surfaces again and again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jay,
Check with your source and see if BTW had to turn in his Cisco Oil Company mastercard.

Jay Moreno said...

Not sure if my source would be privy to that info, but my guess is that BTW has deep-sixed all Cisco mementos.

Anonymous said...

I just drove by the Cisco's gas station at Exit 1 and all the diesel pumps are roped off?

I thought they were OK'd to go back pumping......

What's up?

BOB-BOB

Anonymous said...

Hey Jay

I drove past Cisco's at Exit 1 this morning and all the diesel pumps were roped off.

I thought they went back to selling diesel.

What's up?

BOB-BOB

Jay Moreno said...

Damned if I know, Bob.

I rarely pass by Exit 1, but I go by Exit 6 at least six times per week.

One time I'll see 18-wheeelers pulling out of the fueling lines -the next time there appears to be yellow tape.

If they keep opening and closing, the only reason truckers are still coming there is because nowadays, parking for tractor-trailers for mandated rest stops in way less than adequate to the demand.

Anonymous said...

Jay,

The inspector that was paid off by Cisco and clan started to cooperate with the GBI. Well, he was found dead at his house this morning. Foul play is suspected, and BTW is not ruled out for his connection with Cisco. This is going to get crazy-er (excuse the term please). I got this from a person that is tied up in this mess, so it has got to be reliable. Wonder what will happen next? Now people are not going to say anything for fear of their lives.

Anonymous said...

You are ABSOLUTELY correct in your reportings. I heard the same thing this morning at Steffens.

It was also said that Wesley rolled the bus over Cisco. I can't figure that part out, being that Wesley is married to Ciscos daughter.

Looks like BTW is in deeper than one could ever imagine.

I told everyone there about your blog, Jay. They were all familiar with Ricks and Sandys.