Wednesday, March 19, 2008

T. Gregory campaign event this Saturday.

In case you missed it the first time I posted it, here it is again. On Saturday, March 22 from 3 pm to 5 pm, at the Recreation Center Community Room, a Meet the Candidate meeting will be held for Tommy Gregory. As you may know, Tommy is running for Sheriff. On the March 22nd, Tommy will be speaking about his candidacy for Sheriff and his plan to improve the Sheriff's Office. Please see the attached flyer.I hope to see you there. Please pass this email along to your family and friends. Everyone is invited.----------------------------Gregory For SheriffP.O. Box 109Waverly, GA 31565(912) 576-3905www.GregoryForSheriff.com----------------------------PAID FOR BY THE COMMITTEE TO ELECT TOMMY GREGORY SHERIFF Note: I, Jay Moreno, have no official or unofficial affiliation with the Gregory campaign.I'm just passing on an e-mail I received a few moments ago. UPDATE: 3/19/08 I do plan on being there, though.

No comments: