Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"View Site Stats"

Man, yesterday was the busiest day yet on this blog. "Page views," or hits, were up 150% above the average. If you have not yet noticed, there is a bar just below the counter on the right hand border which reads "View Site States." If you will click on that, you can track the growth of the readership. Once you get to the stats, if you will scroll down on the left border until you get to "7 day trends," I find those data most informative. Oh, and there is one page - I forget the name - which shows the times of day in 1 hour increments and how many hits occur in each period. For some reason, I get the highest number of hits between 2 and 3 P.M. Anyone have any theory on why that is? P.S., Before you Thuggies go there, no, the system does not record my own visits as a "page view" or any other datum, so I can't manipulate the figures - not that I would, if I could.

No comments: