Monday, March 17, 2008

FLASH: FBI mobile command center in Camden today!

This just in from an informant: Within the last hour (12:00 to 1:00 PM) a large, blue bus, marked FBI mobile command center, pulled into Kingsland's Chick-Fil-A. About a dozen, well dressed, armed, F.B.I agents got out and had lunch. My intrepid informant was there. When he approached the G-men and asked if they were in town investigating "our sheriff," he was told that they can't comment on an on-going investigation. Pressing on, my informant then said something like, "Well, I guess your not being able to comment pretty much confirms that you are investigating Sheriff Smith." F.B.I man is reported to have said, "Sir, You need to mind your own business and get out of here." Informant said, "If it's about him, it is my business," but then let it drop. I wonder if they have room and accommodations on that bus for a few extra passengers on the return trip? One can always hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I guess that there is NO WAY that they were headed someplace else and just simply pulled off of the interstate to eat.

Anonymous said...

Well isn't it obvious that their being in the county and the federal investigation of Smith is just a coincidence?

Now let me go, I have to find that quarter the tooth fairy left me last night.