Saturday, March 1, 2008

Inside Poop From the Belly of the Beast

Well, I'm happy to report that I have not lost contact with any of MY agents. Just today, I went the dead drop and recovered this communique from Officer Mighty Mole. I appreciate the ingenious way he has made it possible for me to retrieve the reports quickly from my driver's window without having to deploy my ramp and wheelcahir. I had better not reveal any more. The latest is that the grand jury investigation is being handled by one of the federal attorneys in Atlanta that was involved in several high profile political cases. His name is William G. Traynor, 75 Spring Street, SW, Suite 600, Atlanta, GA 30303. (404) 581-6294. He is one of the fed's top guns in political corruption cases. Witnesses have been subpeonaed for the week of March 3, 4, and 5 to appear in Savannah. The first witnesses will be to lay the ground work for an extensive mutl-count indictment based upon the extensive G.B.I. report and information the F.B.I and G.B.I. are currently getting from interviews. OMM further reports that the fear and loathing inside the CCSO has reached almost unbearable levels.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they put it to Willie And the thuggies

Anonymous said...

I hope they take every last one of them down.

CG Jax

Anonymous said...

Thats very interesting being that Terrell said in the GTU that no one had received subpeonas.

Anonymous said...

the initial witnesses will be the GBI agents and probably some of the inmates.

when the foundation is laid, then deputies, etc. with knowledge will be subpoenaed and if one of them lies, perjury charges.

BTW will be last and, of course, he is not required to testify.

it will probably take a while yet, but today definitely is the beginning of the end for BTW.

Jay Moreno said...

That hopeful prospect is almost enough to make an old agnostic turn to prayer for one more nail in BTW's political coffin!

Anonymous said...

I heard at the coffee table yesterday morning that Mr. Traynor had requested and was sent a copy of all seized assets audits and all related documents that the county office had.

Jay Moreno said...

I'm a little bit surprised that between the F.B.I. and the G.B.I, he did not already have those documnets for perusal way before the federal grand jury met. But, better late than never.