Saturday, March 1, 2008

Double-Agent TG3's New Mission

Well, folks, it looks like Double Agent TG3's handlers have now assigned him a different mission - to get this blog closed down and me "jailed" on a civil law beef. With the federal grand jury convening in about 36 hours, it's a little late for that, but I guess it's the death throes of the wounded beast. Anonymous said... This is great. I am getting a lot of publicity. I am also getting a lawsuit against Jay, and this site will be shut down too! Jay loves to post bogus bs to try and make himself look good. You are just like the people you constantly speak of, the "Thuggies". What you dont understand is that every time you post my name, you are breaking a federal law. You never had a right to do that. I used to get along with you just fine. All until I confronted you on how you treat people. You then turned into a four-year-old and made it a mission to bring me to your level. Now you have a whole website based on me. WOW! Thanks for the attention Jay! You can take that tape to the police, and it will go nowhere. You know that. I have already spoken to the SMPD about it and they are waiting for you to whell it up to them. You are pathetic. You got schooled by someone who is half your age. HA!! Now you are going to face the music, I mean the charges that I am bringing to you. What are you going to do now Jay? It wont be long and you will know first hand about how they treat trusties and inmates. Tommygun3 March 1, 2008 1:15 PM That would be "anonymous" Tommygun3, secret double agent.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is one sorry SOB

Anonymous said...

This is where you guys get it all wrong. Every peice of what Jay just posted is true BS. I cannot believe that a 60 year old man can come up with such childish crap. I am alone on this. All I want is my name removed. I have asked nicely and it is getting nowhere. So I have no other choice. People, put yourselves in my shoes. I was once working with Jay untill I got fed up with his insults and abuse of anyone who disagreed with him. When I confronted him on that, he went on a mission to exploit me personally. He posted enough info of me,including my wifes name, that someone could take it and possibly steal my identity. My mission is to have my name removed from this site, as Jay has no permission or right to post it. I am taking whatever legal action necassary to get that done. If it means shutting down this site, then that is what will happen. Jay is a biggot and has no regard for any of you. Wrong him one time and see what kind of abuse you will receive. I have no support from any "thuggies", just me and my lawyer. I am the one who is interviewing Bundy because Jay and Rick are to scared to go. I hope that the people who are guilty in the CCSO get what is coming to them. All of them envolved deserve time for screwing us taxpayers. But, I do NOT deserve the constant attacks just for telling Jay to respect people. If he had any respect for any human alive, he would not continue to attack me. He is digging a deep hole and there is no way out. Jay Ill ask one last time to remove my name from your site. You have until Monday. The more you post on me the better my case against you becomes.

Tommygun3

Anonymous said...

Does this Guy do anything but WINE! For heavens sake shut up already!
CG Jax

Anonymous said...

What a little pimple ass crybaby,TG3, grow up get a life while you still can, and stay off that liquid courage that your drinking, before you get into more trouble than your uncle willie can cover for you. And a little more advice allthough I know you won't take it, is think about your stupid actions, before you get in to deep, Bundy can tear you a new ass when you interview him, why do you think your uncle willie hired him. He had a mission that needed to be completed before election time, and guess what? It was completed. Might not have been right, time will tell, but leave it to the people that know. And if your smart you will go and tend your own business, and leave Mr. Jay alone.Enough said, your like preching to the choir.

Anonymous said...

This guy is just another "well connected" good ole boy. With his last name, he didn't want for anything. Give me this, give me that and it mysteriously appeared.

Just look what is going on now in the county. Soon, the sheriff will be a nobody, the sheriff's good ole boys will be alongside as more nobodys. It is finally happening.......the good ole boy system is rocking and will collapse brick by brick.

I just wish I could be in Savannah to see who is testifying and what they are saying.

I hope you spend time in jail and see how it feels....when nobody can save you. Bye Bye sheriff.....

BOB-BOB