Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cleaned and sanitized for your protection.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Just this morning, I've taken an executive editorial decision regarding comments and the future viability of this blog. I'm sure you've noticed that the Thuggies' noses are already under the tent. No doubt, they have an orchestrated plan to destroy this blog in much the same way they destroyed Topix Kingsland, GA. Ain't gonna happen. As Barney Fife used to say, I've nipped it in the bud. Effective now, all comments will be help in a cache until such time as I review and approve them for release. Rest assured that I will check for new comments several times daily. There willl be no more "bottom feeding," degenerate, Thuggie vermin coming on here and contaminating this blog with bathroom "humor," aspersions upon someone's sexuality, sex organs, anal aromas, religious beliefs, etc., etc. This is not to say that opposing points of view will be censored. Quite to the contrary, rationally expressed differences of opinion, well argued, are solicited. Every fiber of my being rebels against any diminution of free speech. However, the First Amendment is not a suicide pact. Jay Moreno

11 comments:

Jay Moreno said...

This is a test "comment" to be certain that the "comment moderation" feature is working properly.

If you're reading htis, it is.

By the way, Google blogs have all been down intermittently all afternoon.

Jay Moreno said...

Well, duh .. that did not work. I forgot that my comments are not moderated.:-).

Somebody send me a publishable test comment, please.

Or better, a real comment!

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

How bout this for a test comment....your a dumbass!

Jay Moreno said...

Thanks. It works quite well.

Actually, that should have read "[...] you're a dumbass," dumbass.

Anonymous said...

Jay,

I understand it is your right to do as you wish on your blog, but I think that it would be a true sign that people are getting the best of you if you continue to censor posts on your blog. I think that would be the wrong message to send. Just dont reply to the ignorance. Ignore it and move on. You dont have to stoop to their level of censorship. Sometimes it makes for good entertainment to see how stupid they realy are anyhow. Oh well, its you decision anyway.

Jay Moreno said...

Thank you for your input.

Have you noted how the poll on this matter is running so far?

"Getting the best of (me)?" Au, contraire. If you followed the vermin on Topix, you know that the despaired of ever gettiong thje best of me and had to resort to recruitng a young useful idiot with a super-hero complex as part of a plot to have me banned.

Sure I could allow it and ignore it. I could keep a pet pig im my dining romm and ignore the stench -but why.

Some of their utterances are so vile and disgusting and totally devoid of humanity , much less essential human dignity, as to be somehting I do not wish to inflict upon my readers, whther I can handle it or not.

If you find their filth entertaining, by all means continue to read it on a regular basis, between monster truck rallies and dog fights, but just not here.

As to sending a message, I think that the parochial, xenophobic, anti-Constitutional, scofflaw,low-life, white trash, degenerate, indigenous Thuggie vermin on Camden's body politic have received my message loudly and clearly on numerous ocassions.

'Nuff said.

Anonymous said...

"between monster truck rallies and dog fights"

Why are you calling Rick out like that?

Jay Moreno said...

Folks, do you ever wonder, when these people sneeze, what keeps their brains from shooting out of their nose like a China berry out of a pluffer?

Speaking of Rick, an extroadinary amatuer journalist to whom those of us on the enlightened side owe much, called me yesterday to offer best wishes on the new blog.

Moreover, he told me that I had the watch for a spell while he takes a short vacation, recharges his batteries, and prepares to go back at 'em harder than ever when he returns.

Jay Moreno said...

Well, folks, I had to flush a comment for the first time today.

It was from the cowardly Thuggie vermin who hides behind the name "The Real Bennie" over on Topix and post here as "anonymous."

He had hoped to use my blog to launch a cowardly, libelous attack against Rick Rogers.

Nipped in the bud.

Now watch the vermin crow about it on Topix.

Anonymous said...

You've attacked many innocent people.

Jay Moreno said...

Do tell?

By all means, give us a list of those martyred innocents at your earliest convenience.