Friday, March 14, 2008

That was the 1st week that was.

Well, it's less than 3.5 hours until the end of my first week here on my first ever blog. According to the very sophisticated counter and stats program I've added to this thing, it looks like when the clock strikes midnight, I will have had the following averages for the week. Views or "hits" per day: +/- 175 Avg. individual new viewers per day: 35 Avg. returning visitors per day: 27 I'm sure that's peanuts compared to Topix Kingsland when I was on there (though probably equal to or more than now.) At any rate, as the ostensibly most reviled pariah in the county, I'm happy with the numbers. I've enjoyed it thoroughly and plan to keep on doing it. Amazingly, I've only had to abort two really nasty comments. It sure is nice with those "bottom feeders" restricted to their own septic tank. See ya'll tomorrow. Have a good weekend. P.S., Spread the word!

4 comments:

Tripp said...

NOT BAD!!!

Doing pretty good there Mr. Jay. Im jealous! I am guilty of a few of those hits. I have normally posted under anonymous, since I just started my own blog. Thanks for posting and visiting mine! Good luck!

Jay Moreno said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jay,
Was there a reason you cut my post? I stated that we need to get a new Tax Commissioner. Instead of cleaning the mess up in her office, the big land owners and Smiths family and friends will be the ones to re-elect her so they can continue to pay pennies on the dollar (if even that)for their land. This also should be looked into by the federal government. That office and most of the documentation in it is BS!!!
Clean the slate, get things straight...across the board in '08.

Curious George Jax

Jay Moreno said...

CG,

I don't recall a post on that subject, nor can I imagine why I would have cut it.

???