Saturday, April 12, 2008

FLASH, this just in....

Current CISCO owners' operations in Florida shut down by state. The State of Florida apparently has caught them cheating in that state as well. All of their operations, including supplying the Georgia CISCO stations with fuel trucked out of Florida, have been shut down. It is unknown for certain at this moment if Florida has frozen all of their Florida assets as well, but surely will if they have not already. All of this will likely be in Monday's GTU. FBI and GBI agents trailed by Smith's goons! A reliable source has reported that Thuggie goons loyal to Sheriff Bill Smith have been tailing both F.B.I. agents and G.B.I. agents as they continue to make their rounds of Camden investigating both Smith's malfeasance and the CISCO debacle. One can only assume that they are reporting back to whom ever is running Smith's counter intelligence / damage control / disinformation ops, if not Smith himself. It gets worse.... One of my sources has learned that about a month ago, a female, formerly a manager with Cisco's, was "picked up" by a CCSO employee, taken for a ride, and warned not to co-operate with the GBI or the FBI in the CISCO investigation. The woman is now at an undisclosed location and co-operating with both the F.B.I. and G.B.I. Folks, I am not making this stuff up. My legitimate informants have been 100% reliable to date. I have full confidence in the above information.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What purpose does it serve for him to have the agents followed? Dumb Ass....

This just says I am guilty and I have everything to hide.

Anonymous said...

I wish you would state what CCSO employee did this

Jay Moreno said...

By which I take it you mean the one who picked up and "warned" the former CISCO clerk?

If I knew for an absolutely certainty, I would.