Tuesday, April 1, 2008

As suspected, Cisco warned of "surprise" inspections!

Photo by Chris Viola, GTU staff, shows state inspector checking calibration of pumps at Cisco's
It's on the front page of today's Georgia-Times Union. Here's the link: http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/040108/met_263729748.shtml
I:45 PM: The rest of the story. Normally, I re-write information from my reliable sources. However, this communique is so concise and on-target, it is coming to you just exactly as I received it moments ago, from an eyewitness to yesterday's court room proceedings:
Wesley Walker stuck it to Fairley under a grant of immunity. However, Walker was only given immunity from the state. His attorney didn't realize there is a federal case also. Fairley was paying the state inspector and Walker kept it to himself saying he didn't want to be involved. This was told to Walker by Robert Clark. Robert Clark advised Walker that he tampered with the pumps and handled the pay offs. Walker said three times that he was told the inspector was paid $20,000.00 from Cisco. Now we have the son in law, a sworn police officer, not revealing that he had been given major information about paying off a state inspector and was also told about the pumps and he didn't report it. He did say that he told the G.B.I. and F.B.I., but that was after he was contacted. He did not reveal he had information of criminal activity. Said it was because Fairley is his father in law. One important piece of information that came out was that Fairley was advised by the D.A., Steven Kelley that Fairley was a target of a federal grand jury in Savannah. I can not imagine a bigger den of thieves than this bunch. Wesley keeps information to himself about a major crime committed at a business that his wife is suppose to have an interest in and he states he did it because Fairley was his father in law. The businesses were transferred to the two daughters in 2001. This puts them in the middle of a criminal enterprise. It is just an incredible set of circumstances that could not have occurred except for the Cisco/Smith connection. Turns out the Sheriff's chief spokesman is also a major law violator. Gordon was pushed and didn't get it all in but this is the rest of the story. It is stuff that you couldn't make up. I think it is amazing the Sheriff's spokesman is doing in Smith's buddy Cisco, Cisco and even his own wife and sister in law. Don't you just know that Walker is in deep do with the whole bunch. It had to be one of the worst days of his great career in law enforcement. A law enforcement officer who picks and chooses when to enforce the law.
Note: Sleazy Talker is the same wise-assed son-of-a-bitch who, when I called to complain about my unlawful, politically motivated deprivation of my rights while in jail for eight hours beyond my bail being posted, in a 52 degree cell with no shoes and summer clothes, responded with a chuckle, "Well, I guess next time, you'll pay the damned fine (i.e, a traffic fine I opted to contest in Chatham County - and won!), won't you!," then hung up in my face.
May you rot in the federal pen, you dandy prick!
Question: Does anyone out there know, for a certainty, the name and/or current status of the individual who was tipping off Cisco about "surprise" state inspections?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think everyone knew he was involved deep down inside but this just confirms everyones thoughts.

I hope and pray that everyone who is dirty goes down with Cisco. I think this is the opening shot so watch everyone start covering their ass. It will be interesting and comical to see who covers his/her ass while testifying against others. LOL.......and now its starts............

BOB-BOB

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Is anyone surprised? Another pay-off scheme kinda like the Cisco Oil Company credit card that BTW used.

I agree with BOB, I hope that all those involved in the criminal activities get what they deserve.

Jay Moreno said...

You know, most trator-trailer drivers will wait until they are damned nearly running on fumkes to re-fuel. It makes for less down time and more miles in the long run.

Now, they each carry two, 100 gallon saddle tanks. So, if I guy pullied into Cisco's at at ime when diesel was, say, $3.00, and paid for 200 gallons, he actually only got 190 gallons.

So, he got screwed of of 10 gallons at $3.00 per gallon, or $30.00.

Then, if memory serves me, the driver got a $5.00 Cisco "gift certificate" good only at Cisco's as an incentive to the driver to come back and be screwed again.

What a low down, dirty, degenerate, cynical son-of-a-bitch!

Is there any wonder that he and Sheriff William E. Smith are such kindred spirits?

Jay Moreno said...

Oh, by the way,I had lunch at Aunt B's yesterday around 12:30.

I noticed a bunch of CCSo folks, in uniform, heading to the middle room. I was struck by the fact that there were no state troopers, as there always are when BTW is hosting a luncheon with drug funds.

No sign of BTW, of course.

Ernest and Verdell walked in together and passed right by me. Both used to speak to me, but averted their eyes.

I always exit via the door in the middle room where they were all at one long table to the left of the door as you're going out.

As I went rolling by, I noticed that the mood seemed rather serious and subdued. Such talk as tghere was was definitely soto voce.

As I rolled by, Verdell, who had his back to me turned around at the sound of my chair. When he made eye contact, I looked right at him and said "Hey, buddy."

Well, you would have thought I had just prodded him in the ass with an energized cattle prod, he turned away so quickly.

I hit me when I got out the door - they're all scared to death for the other's to think that maybe they are my inside contact.

Lord, the fear and loathing over there at CCSO must be so damned thick you can cut it with a knife.

I don't envy the few decent officers we're assured exist over there.

Jay Moreno said...

From Topix Kingsland today:

cat-in-the-bag
Kingsland, GA Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#2 4 hrs ago
After reading this I have to question the recently removed posting that Moreno had on his new site stating that the state inspector was gonna sing like a canary and was murdered yesterday in his home. Albeit the information was not directly from Moreno's mouth, he was however, a relay to get the info out. If that information was in fact fabricated and Moreno still choose to publish it via the web to the entire free world then shame on him. Never post anything that is not backed up by FACTS. It could very well come back to haunt you. I believe he might have been a pawn. Hopefully the data was correct (for his sake and unfortunately for the inspectors) and he was asked to remove the post because of pending investigation.

My reply: As I suspected it was a setup, and you, you shitting-eating, lying, piece of Thuggie crap, are most likely the scum who posted the original comment which led me to tentatively post it, but chock full of disclaimers.

When I got up this morning at 7:00 AM, and found no corroboration I pulled it.

What's the matter there, Black Helicopter, you're pissed because no-one views your infantile site so you have to try to sabotage mine?

Pathetic.

Anonymous said...

I hope ol wesley talker the Camden Co. ranger get's caught up by the feds,That SOB doesn't need to be enforcing the laws in our county or state. Hes a lying rotton sorry lowdown sack of hog poop. He needs to go with Willie and his daddy in law.Rot in the federal pen for about 20 years

Anonymous said...

I heard a rumor that the inspector lived in Blackshear and that he died several months ago. Again, just a
RUMOR.

Anonymous said...

Is there no doubt that Wesley Walker violated his oath of office??? It's as clear as the nose on your face. It wasn't so long ago that Steven Kelley prosecuted a KPD Officer for that very thing because of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Now Walker admits in open court he had knowledge of criminal activity and did nothing about it. His law enforcement career should be done!!! Anyone disagree??

Jay Moreno said...

Oh, I absolutely do not disagree. He should have his certification stripped immediately, with a notice sent to all other state licensing agencies in the country.

That sleazy son-of-a-bitch should not now nor never should he have been allowed to wear a badge. I learned that first hand a few years ago.

Anonymous said...

The tragedy is the large number of SO employees that would never be in law enforcement except working for BTW.

Jay Moreno said...

Anonymous said...
The tragedy is the large number of SO employees that would never be in law enforcement except working for BTW.

April 1, 2008 5:23 PM

Regrettably, you are quite correct.

I still say that we need to stand up a professional, Camden County Police Department with a HIRED chief, found after an exhaustive NATIONAL search of vetted professionals, and all new officers.

The CCSO would then be funded only to provide courthosue security, run the jail, and serve papers. NO patrol or investigative duties whatsoever.