Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Debunking more libelous TOPIX lies by gutless, anonymous cowards.

Tony Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #231 You could not be more correct. I had the "pleasure" of working with Jay at the middle school. Ever wonder why he does not have a job yet? He managed to isolate himself from every living soul at the school. No one will work with him.
You, "Tony" are lying human garbage and a sniveling, anonymous coward. In point of fact, I "worked" (i.e, 15 weeks of student teaching) exclusively with my teacher-mentor, St. Marys Middle School Middle Grades Social Studies teacher, David Green. Above, you miscreant, lying, scum, is a copy of Dave's letter of recommendation. Just below it is a letter-of-recommendation from the AASU professor who came down and observed me teaching the class (with Mr. Green out of the room per the protocol) on 6 different occasions. Moreover, I taught the entirety of the class, unassisted, from formal lesson plans that I wrote in their entirety, for 20 more days. Subsequently, while shopping or eating out, I have never yet run into one of the nearly 150 students I taught who did not greet me warmly. Ditto for Principal, Mark Durham, and any other teachers I ate lunch or attended staff meetings with.
The simple fact, you vile, despicable, vermin, is that the school board not only is not hiring any teachers this year, but laid off some last year. They are not even accepting applications for subs at this time. Try to keep up with local news, you knuckle-dragging, Thuggie idiot. Fortunately, my financial situation is such that I did not have to apply to an out-of-county
system. No hurry, I'll wait for Camden to open up. When I'm teaching, you will still be you. I'm sure that's punishment enough.
The 9/16 lie du jour:
Tonya Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #238 10 hrs ago Tony wrote: You could not be more correct. I had the "pleasure" of working with Jay at the middle school. Ever wonder why he does not have a job yet? He managed to isolate himself from every living soul at the school. No one will work with him. I see Jay has already replied to your post on his site. He is such a miserable little man that he must live for a slight mention of his name. I feel certain that all is true and that is why he has no job. As far as subs go Jay. I have been teaching everyday since the start of the year. In fact they have been actively recruiting subs. Hmmmmm, wonder why you haven't gotten a call? The truth: https://www.camden.k12.ga.us/hr/substitute.asp Refute that, Tonya/Alex! Lie du jour # 2: lisa Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #241 1 hr ago Dave wrote: The truly pathetic thing is that if you look at the documents that Jay posted, one is signed "Ronald Binkney...Armstrong Atlantic State UNIVERISTY" (check the spelling). Great recommendation. Let's let Moreno implode (he seems well on the way) and get back to the topic of candidates. Hmmmmm, perhaps Binkneyy and Moreno are one in the same. I have no doubt that Jay would forge documents such as these to show us up. Sad, sad, sad man. The truth: See the third letter-of-recommendation I've added this morning. It will now be the top one, from Dr. Fields. Isn't it amazing how I was able to forge the official AASU letterhead on this one?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay,

You don't have to publish this letter. I'm just writing to point out that I now know for certain that you do not approve and publish all comments sent to you.

Have a nice day.

Jay Moreno said...

Clearly, you do not really wish me a nice day. I never said that I published all comments. In your case, you repeatedly suggested that I had simply cut and pasted the letterhead used by Dr. Fields.
That was clearly so idiotic and juvenile it did not merit publishing. You might want to spend some introspective time figuring out what deficiency in your psyche led to your case of JDS.