Friday, September 18, 2009

Rillo campaign blog now moderates (i.e., screens) voters' questions!

Well, folks, it looks like I've asked my last question on Rillo's blog. He has now turned on "comment moderation." Careful you do not submit an unfavorable question. I notice he did allow the Queen of Green to get in a response, though. http://rilloforcouncil.blogspot.com/ Update: Actually, about 5 minutes ago (8:15 PM) I submitted a series of perfectly good questions concerning urban renewal on Osborne downtown from city hall back north to the mill site. Update @ 9:36 AM, Saturday, 9/19: Roger has now answered my questions. I've just asked him a follow-on question. Update @ 3:41 PM, Saturday: No answer on the last question yet, but I've just finished asking another one. Folks, asking a question is not at all difficult. Just click on the link to his blog (above). Now, scroll down to the next to last line, where it currently says "2009 8 comments." Click on "comments." The rest is self explanatory. Update @ 9:21 PM, Saturday: Okay, he has now answered both of my outstranding questions. I'm going to give it a rest for a while and see what questions you folks have.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you mean he is doing the same thing on his blog that you do on yours? It's ok for you but not for him?

Jay Moreno said...

Nice try, dimwit, but your analogy leake like a sieve.

I am not a candidate (at the moment) and this is not my official campaign blog. I can see his screening for absolute filth by some of the type of mindless, cybervandals one encounters on TOPIX. However, screening out legitimate questions you may not find convenient or conducive to your campaign is another matter entirely.

I've submitted a perfectly good series of questions24 minutes ago. Let's see what happens, shall we?

Anonymous said...

Yea, and he makes you register with a service before you can leave a comment. Not tech savy these days.

Anonymous said...

1st Anonymous, no he is not doing what Jay does. You posted here as "Anonymous", Mr Rillo does not allow that, Jay does. So put that in your pipe and take a toke.

Jay Moreno said...

Who make s you "register with a service," me or Rillo? And what the hell does that mean?

Anonymous said...

Jay,
Rillo does.

Anonymous said...

Jay,

He now has like 5 bolg services that you have to have an account with in order to post on his blog. He does not allow Anonymous posts on his blog, and you do. He must have change that this afternoon, because it was not there before.

Jay Moreno said...

I'll check that out.

Anonymous said...

I was speaking of moderation, not posting under an anon. name. And, it is the exact same thing.