Friday, September 18, 2009

Rillo campaign off to a quick start with campaign blog.

http://rilloforcouncil.blogspot.com/ Get a load of who asked the very first straightman / softball / set-up question and the date she asked it vesrsus te date the existence of this blog hit the T&G. Interesting. He does gret points for having the cajones to admit in his profile that he is actually the CURRENT PRESIDENT of the St. Marys Downtown Merchant's Association (even though, so far as I know, neither he nor his wife Rosemary have actually ever been downtown merchant's, just their long standing darling mouthpieces).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay,

Quite a few people knew that Mr. Rillo has a blog up before his ad came out in the T&G. Don't get snarky just because you weren't in the know. And please don't mess up other peoples blogs and websites with your inane accusations. If you want to ask a pertinent questions, and I know you are astute enough to have some, step up. If you just want to cause trouble or go after your arch enemies the "eco weenies", stick to your own blog.

Jay Moreno said...

Pal, trust me when I tell you that I count myself lucky not to be numbered among the Rillo's confidants.

I think that my question IS a perfectly legitimate and germane question.

Anonymous said...

All I know is that an ass scratching monkey would be better than any one of the four block voters we have had to put up with.

Anonymous said...

Well, 5 days later and has yet to answer the first question. I bet that will score him some points with the folks who want an answer sooner than 5 days later. Do these people have a brain??