Friday, September 25, 2009

Tommy Weaver to get bait stand contract.

I just got word from a reliable source, via a message left on my phone, that "the decision has been made" to award the contract to operate the bait stand in the waterfront park to Tommy Weaver. Congratulations, Tommy! I have no other details. I thought that it had to be voted on by council, but maybe not. I'm sure more will come out Monday night. Also, I would not be surprised to learn Monday night that some politically palatable accommodation has also been made for the St. Marys Yacht Club.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news on Tommy.

Anonymous said...

it has to be voted on monday but everyone said my bid was best for that spot. will not be able to take it over until counsil votes and we both sign contract.
sp