Friday, September 25, 2009

For the benefit of decent people who may be wondering....

The lying, degenerate, vermin on TOPIX who claim that I publish comments on TOPIX under false names know that they are lying. My computer ID (forget what you call that) was blocked by TOPIX. I can't post on any of their forums. Just to make sure that was still true, I tried to just a minute ago. I can't. Moreover, I never publish anywhere that I do not publish under my own name. You have my word on it. 9/26 Bill again Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #20 3 min ago Jay keeps saying he's been "banned" from Toipx and that they have a trace on his ISP so that he can't comment. All he needs to do is use another computer. The library has them and if he has a friend the friend most likely would. "Bill," What you fail to realize is that real men from my generation do not hide behond false names when we exercise our right to free speech. Why in the hell would I speak my mind freely on a blog under my name, then sneak around in the cowardly way, a way which you are apprently intimately familiar with, and pretend to be someone else? And while I'm at it, let me assure you that, unlike the Rev. K, I do not post self serving "anonymous" comments on my own blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe you, Jay.