Sunday, September 20, 2009

Holy mackerel! The Kingfish' campaign has morphed into a "ministry!"

sandy feller Joined: Aug 7, 2009 Comments: 190 Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #286 5 min ago shane wrote: so yall going to tell me yall want vote for a man bc he doesnt have a job that sounds kinda chicken sh*t. hell the way i see that man worked most of his life he has the right not to work if he doesnt want to thats NONE of yalls busnies. and if he doesnt have a job Guess what that means more time to spend on what needs to be done ("No caps" Kingfish) i apologize, i don't know who you are talking about. if it is me, i work 6 days a week. i could have retired years ago, but that is not my style. while others my age have retired the good lord has given me good health and i guess my ministry is to do the people's work. that't why the developers and the elitists don't like me very much.

No comments: