Saturday, July 12, 2008

Was my prediction wrong, or just 48 hours too early?

I just got my mail. There was no last-minute spurious screed from Big Thug's campaign, as I had predicted. Did they really not mail one, or did they just have enough sense not to mail me one? Which is it? Did any of y'all get one today? If so, I would really appreciate someone scanning it and sending it to me as an e-mail attachment ( jaymor@tds.net). If not, then they are probably going into the mail today for Monday delivery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the thug didn't send me one either, i was gonna give em hell if he did, maybe monday

Anonymous said...

Jay, I got mine and just e-mailed it to you. I am sure you are not home yet from the Gregory function, be should be shortly. Check your e-mial.

Anonymous #23