Saturday, June 20, 2009

Interesting.

I found these two recent posts on TOPIX rather interesting. I would appreciate any thoughts my readers might have after reading them. Oh, and while you're at it, do you have any thoughts on Commissioner Sears performance on the county commission so far and her prospects for re-election. Thank you. Jay. Anno Kingsland, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #10 11 hrs ago Mr. Feller, You missed the jest in my post. You are an unannounced candidate with a blog. I used to read your blog, but after you lied about Bill Smith being cleared of all charges the night before the election, I lost all confidence in your blog. If you did not post that on your blog, please tell me I am wrong. If you did post that on your blog,(as you did) please tell the masses that you lied! I know you did, and most everyone else who used to read your blog knows it as well. You stated that Bill Smith had a hand in your re-election loss, and that I believe is the truth, but you also burned some bridges due to your deep hate of Steve Berry. I do not like Mr. Berry, so don’t toss this post as a Berry supporter. You were an ineffective commissioner and that is the truth. Can you tell me today that Tommy Gregory is in Steve Berry’s back pocket as you implied in your support of Bill Smith? NO!! So Steve Berry is throwing others under the BUS just like you did. Can you tell me the difference??? I doubt it. Please tell me one piece of meaningful legislation you authored while you were a commissioner. I will wait for an answer, because I am sure it will take you a while to come up with one. I do not support Buddha, as you call him; I think he is an idiot. I just hope the citizens of St. Marys can have a better choice then 2 blooming idiots. Does that tell you how I came to my conclusion?? Also as a former school board member in NY, I would think that you could type using the proper English text and capitalization.Who loves you baby?? Manic Mouse Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #12 1 hr ago sandy feller wrote: please tell us how you came to your conclusion. reading my blog will give you a good picture as to whether i am worthy. http://www.camdenganews.com/ and www.camdenganews blogspot.com . there are 400 posts plus untold comments you could use to make an evaluation. I do not think you or JM would make a good Commissioner or Councilmen. It was after I read your Blog and JM's Blog that I made my decision. I'm sure you are basically a good person, but too wishy washy in my opinion. I'm sure JM is just what he projects on his blog. An arrogant, bitter, Agnostic who just wants to make everyone believe that he is the most intelligent person on earth and should have his way about everything. Unfortunately he is lacking the essentials that it takes to be able to get along with the people who would be voting for him and the other Board members. You, Mr. Feller, have the same problem working with Steve Berry, right?

No comments: