Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This just in from a reliable source.

Got this in my e-mail at 1356 HRS today. This may or not be of interest to you. At 1:30 pm the Winn Dixie parking lot on Hwy. 40 was blocked off and the cops were at every entrance. I called Gordon to tip him off and he said some one left a package in the parking lot and the bomb squad was called. I would suspect that it is more likely a sack of taters. But here any thing that gives the enforcement folks a chance to turn on the blue lights is an opportunity. They really seem to enjoy the bells, whistles, etc. I would be surprised if some one was intent on bombing the Winn Dixie parking lot. However, here that may not be out of line. This is Homerville by the Sea. I love it here. Best place ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be a diversion for some drug traffic on I-95

Jay Moreno said...

That, or someone was concurrently robbing the bank across the street.