Thursday, July 16, 2009

Am I the only one in town who knows how to write a restaurant review!?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kingsland-ga/TQN019V5D11E7VUFL So tell us, already - what kind of cuisine do they serve? What did you have? What was your favorite dish? How was the service? How are the prices? Update 7/17: Babs Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #9 22 hrs ago Hey wrote: What kind of food do they serve??? I think it's mostly Miami/Cuban type foods. Well, its a start. I guess I'll have to go there and do it myself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, you are the only one who knows how to bitch and complain if the owner does not want your chili recipe. Other than that you can stick to your deep fried crap that most likely put you a diabetic (sp) state.

Jay Moreno said...

Yes, you spelled "diabetic" correctly, but Proper Standard American English would have been"...put you IN a diabetic state." Actually, it has a genetic
etiology, not an environmental one.
Your obvious delight in my being diabetic tells me all I need to know about you.

Anonymous said...

Honey, you are about the only one who knows how to write.

Jay Moreno said...

Thanks, Sugar!