Thursday, July 16, 2009

Well, whaddayah know: Alex "Greenery," "Earth Keeper" Kearns has had her own blog since January!

http://www.alexkearns.com/ I've just skimmed it so far. I'll read it after lunch. So far I've noted that her forst entry on january 17th was to let us know that she has personally adopted a right whale named "Kleenex(?)" She's also trashed dove hunters - the viscious brutes! This should be good! 1326 HRS: Well, I just finished reading it. Interesting. No real surprizes - just confirmed my original intuitions and observations. I would suggest that normal people might want to read it to see what kind of folks are into eco-weenieism with religious zeal. Moreover, if your literary tastes run to self indulgent, hyperbolic, sickeningly saccharine, pedantic prose, this will be right up your alley. Oh, and would someone please take this lady on a dove shoot and fry up a mess of 'em for her.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right in line with the rest of your life Jay. Trash opinions that match yours. Can't wait till you run for B.O.C.

Love,
Ray Poreno

Anonymous said...

that DON'T match yours
Love,
Ray Poreno

Jay Moreno said...

Poor dumb white trash: it takes him two attempts to get a simple insult right.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Alex Kearns is a U.S. Citizen. I am serious. I think she is trying to get citizenship.

Anonymous said...

Look at the pot talking to both the kettles. You are the original hyperbolic huckster whose typos are legendary.

Jay Moreno said...

Anonymous said...
I don't think Alex Kearns is a U.S. Citizen. I am serious. I think she is trying to get citizenship.

July 16, 2009 9:28 PM

Yes, that is exactly what I took away from her statement that she was in the process of becoming a U.S. citizen.

Anonymous said...

"Anonymous said...
I don't think Alex Kearns is a U.S. Citizen. I am serious. I think she is trying to get citizenship.

July 16, 2009 9:28 PM

Yes, that is exactly what I took away from her statement that she was in the process of becoming a U.S. citizen."

Gee...ya think??? Wow, you boys are fast on the up-take.

Jay Moreno said...

I was, of course, sarcastiocally stating the obvious as well but obviously with a subtlety that was way over your head.