Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The top three reasons you should check back later this afternoon:

1. I went to the St. Marys City Council meeting last night and took notes. 2. After that, I went and ate at Raida's Asian Restaurant and made mental notes. 3. This morning, at 8:00 AM, I attended a special called meeting of The Camden Partnership at the Chamber of Commerce and took notes. However, right now, I have to go see a man about a dog. No, really: I'm going to drop by the Camden County Humane Society Shelter and see if an old guy in a wheelchair has to jump through hoops or sit up and beg to qualify to adopt a dog. After that, I've got a few errands to run, but I would suggest you check back at 5:00 PM (or 1700 HRS).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be back......

Anonymous said...

What kind of dog do you want?

Jay Moreno said...

I love labs and boxers, but that isd just a little too much dog for me in this wheelchair. I could not take them for the walks they need.
I'm looking for a small to possibly a medium sized dog, preferably a "lap dog." Something like a rat terrier would be good. Not to keen on chihuahuas. Jack Russlees to hyper. I'm looking ofr as kind of a laid back, housebroken dog. I've got an ample fenced back yard.

Oh, by the way, I saw a cool product at that pet store in front of Walmart the other day. Thye now have a battery operted gizmo that you screw on to the faucet in yor fenced back yard. It has a sensor on it so that when the dog approaches it, it turns on and emits a stream of water for him to drink. When he moves away, it turns off.