Sunday, May 24, 2009

FYI

In case y'all are wondering, the latest nut on TOPIX., "Morticia," is actually noneother than Barbara Moody, AKA the notorious "Shopgirl." She, of course, knows me very well. Did her own blog just die completely, or does it gasp on underground somewhere? Anyone know? Morticia “"In God I Trust"” Joined: Nov 28, 2008 Comments: 497 Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #1 33 min ago You are great!!!This is what I love about Camden...I feel safe here...and I can't thank you enough for your dedication.Click it and Ticket!!! Ah, yes: classic neofascistic suck -up Shop Girl. Not a scintilla of doubt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay I could have sworn that "Birdy" was the "Shopgirl" Her ramblings sound all too familiar unlike those of Morticia. How can you be so sure?

Jay Moreno said...

If you're a "veteran" of the Shophgirl blog, you will recall that she appeared as several personas. They may both be her, but certain mannerisms, expressions, and stances - i.e., her latest law and order rant, are signature giveaways. That, and my "popularity" on TOPIX is killing her.