Sunday, May 10, 2009

The poor devil has it wrong again - twice in one day.

sandy feller Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #6 2 hrs ago Morticia wrote: "Moreno is a blogger...nothing more...nothing less.Only those without anything better to do travel to a locally owned blog site..who cares what he thinks...what makes him 'in the know'...Why in the world do folks care what he thinks...why does he worry you folks so much?" (Sandy Feller) answer, he is a voice, he is an announced candidate for public office. Wrong, and he knows it's wrong. I am not an announced candidate. I am thinking about it. When and if I announce that I am definitely running, then I will be an announced candidate. Mr. Feller knows the election laws as well as I do. He is trying to induce someone to file a complaint with the State Board of Ethics. Smells of desperation to me. This is apparently just another loose cannon shot in what has already become a surpisingly dirty and seemingly deperate last hurrah campaign by Mr. Feller to regain the District 4 County Commission seat and seek vengeance against his pathological nemisis, Steve Berry. Barring out-and-out slander or libel, I'll try to ignore the poor demented soul henceforward as will, I suspect, most of the District 4 electorate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, and he has yet to address my question about his support of Bill Smith and arch enemy Steve Berry. I guess the Old Goat, is not up to the task.

I pay attention On Topix

Anonymous said...

Then you're an idiot; topix is not Gospel!

Anonymous said...

Alot of truth comes out on Topix but you must have a spirit of discernment.

Jay I'm glad he is now spreading lies about someone other than me. Sorry buddy it's your turn NOW.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Feller needs a check up from the neck up !!!

Jay Moreno said...

Anonymous said...
Mr. Feller needs a check up from the neck up !!!

For those who do not recognize the source of the expression, it is Mr. Feller himself. He uses it frequently against his apparently ever growing list of perceived enemies. He most recently used it against me on TOPIX, about the same time he was attacking my personal religious beliefs.